Sunday, January 18, 2009



Hello,

We finally got my family together for the family picture. I hope more of the cousins use this blog site. I was thinking our blog would also be a good way for everyone to post prayer requests. I know we all need extra prayers now and then, even if they are unspoken - just a thought.

Our picture was taken 1/17/2009. Matt is 26 holding his youngest Taylor (3); I'm holding his oldest Skyler (7); and my daughter Nikki (19) is finishing her second year of college. I'm not ashamed to say that I am 46. Hope everyone tries to make the reunions - we have alot of fun and like Amy says, our Aunts and Uncles are not getting any younger. One of these days we will have to take over and carry on the reunions. Hope to see everyone soon!

Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment