Sunday, March 22, 2009

Where are all the lost Parkhurst cousins???

Just thought I would check in with all that are checking this blog regularly. Thanks to all that have posted comments and pictures. I hope you are enjoying this. There are still many of us that have not posted anything. As you can see, you do not have to post a picture (although for some who can not put a face to the names it is nice). I thought I would post directions here in case you forgot or it is just too inconvenient to flip from email to blogspot.

To post a blog click on "sign in" in the upper right corner. Log in at the top using llperez40@hotmail.com as the user name, parkhurst is the password. Click on NEW POST.

Type what you want to say, put your picture in - whatever. It is pretty easy. Charlene was even able to do it. When you are finished, click on publish post.

Kudos to Darrin Jr. and Dustin for being followers of our blog. But I wonder what has happened to your dad and uncles???

I am going to take this opportunity to put in a request and maybe a little guilt trip. I am hoping that everyone is planning to attend the big celebration in June. Information is being mailed out this week and everyone here in Idaho is getting every excited about it. My mom and dad are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this year. That in itself is a tremendous testimony. It is still possible even in today's society and they are an example to all of us.

Family is everything to my parents. I do not remember taking a vacation that was not to a family member's home or with family. I have always known I was blessed because of this. There has been less than a handful (if any) of celebrations that they have not attended. No matter where it was held. Please do them the honor of attending their celebration. Although I want to think of them as being here forever, but I know that is not the case. My dad is feeling really good right now, but he has had a couple of difficult years. Now is the time to let them know just how much you appreciate and love them. Please make every effort to attend this reunion.

OK, I hope that was not too much, but we really do want EVERYONE here. If you need more information contact me by phone, 208-468-8970 or email, llperez40@hotmail.com or send me a letter, Laurie Perez, 7622 Edgebrook Dr, Nampa, ID 83687, or even post a comment or a new blog.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in June.

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment